Pulsar Digisight N550
The Pulsar Digisight N550 Digital Night Vision Rifle Scope is a best mix of the most current property developments in the field of electronic devices and optics. One of the amazing functions is the possibility of zeroing the rifle scope not just in the conventional way however likewise making use of a brand-new "one shot zeroing" approach. The rifle scope likewise showcases a jack carrying out 2 functions - Video Out (to carry out video taping to external gadgets without the use of added adapters and video camera or camcorders) and Video In (can be utilized to show on the riflescope's screen details sent from remote video cameras through radio channel).
Pulsar Digisight N550 Technical Information
- Magnification: 4.5 x.
- Objective lens: 50 mm.
- Field of view, degree/ m (at 100m range): 5.5/ 9.6.
- Eye relief: 67mm.
- Exit pupil: 6mm.
- Resolution, lines/mm: 50.
- Max. stove of detection: 450m.
- Close-up range: 5m.
- Resolution, pixel: 640 x 480 x 3; 921600 pixel (VGA quality).
- Active pixel zone: 9.0 mm x 6.8 mm.
- Display diagonal 0.44".
- Operating voltage: 6V (4x AA type rechargeable batteries).
- Degree of defense, IP code: IP44.
- Operation time with one set of rechargeable batteries (integrated IR off/on): 4/ 3.5 hours.
- Dimensions: 340mm x 95mm x 94mm.
- Weight: 1kg.